Chloewood

Chloewood

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Sunday Show! :D

Today is the fireworks festival! The bad thing is that it's not until 7:00p.m. but we have thing to do before that so lets start! I have to water my one million flowers so here I go. Next let's go check the bulletin board just to see any things going on... Oh the light house is complete! I better go see it... later or tomorrow because Tortimer is outside so let's go talk to him! I got a sparkler and a Roman candle! I almost forgot today was Sunday. Let's find Joan... I'll buy 100 turnips! No red turnips for sale again??? Darn I'll just wait until next week... AGAIN! So while we wait for it to be 7 how about... we fish! First fish let's see what it is! Oh cool a surgeon fish! I haven't caught one of those in a while... next up is a Olive Flounder! I'm gonna fish until 7 so you don't have to wait as long as me! Alright I'm back and the fireworks look amazing! The villagers seem to like them too. Well I better be heading home it's getting late. Good night! see you for tomorrows new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment