Chloewood

Chloewood

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another late entry...

Oh I've been waiting all day for 8p.m. so I could finally add an entry I haven't posted in awhile so i thought today would be perfect with all sorts of stuff to talk about like... how I forgot to explain turnips... and how mine will spoil tomorrow and Nook's is closed for the night. Oh well I guess I will show you tomorrow! As well as the firework show! It starts at 7:00p.m. so it will be another late entry on my part... Bleh! I said I would do night one day and then I end up doing it practically everyday! :P Oh well time to water the flowers... yes I haven't done it yet... :P

Okay I'm done! Alright let's head down too the cafe! I think I will get a coffee before the show today... the pigeon blend! It's my favorite.

I'm Ready for the the show! Today I would like to listen to my favorite song! K.K. Bossa. It's so relaxing... You ready? I now I am!

That was amazing! I love K.K. Bossa! My second favorite song is K.K. Cafe. So I guess that's it for... OH I just remembered I finally finished paying off my loan! :D Would you like to see my new looking house? Just kidding it's no different except for the outside appearance. It has a flag! I made it awesome :P!



Well see you tomorrow! :D

Should I continue this format? Post a comment! Also what song would you like to hear next!

K.K. Bossa---> HERE CLICK HERE

I also drew some pictures of Lolly... Here they are do you like them which one do you like better.











Personally I like this one better! Plus I didn't put as much time
I did this one after the one on the right. into this one as I would
have liked to... D:

1 comment: