Chloewood

Chloewood

Monday, August 2, 2010

A small MORNING post! :D

Good morning everyone! Today is a new day in Chloewood so you know what that means... time to water the flowers. Next let's check the bulletin board to see if there is anything going on lately... oh my gosh it's Vladamir's B-day! Aww YAY for Vladimir! Alright I will send him a gift in the mail... you know what... I will send every one a gift! I'm feeling awesome today so I shall prepare myself for letter writing! Done! Finally I'm out of stationary! Hey did you notice yet...? I'm posting during the morning! Anyway... let's go to the city haven't been there since yesterday! Hm let's go to the Happy Room Academy who one the model room this week? Oh it's me! Yay I'm even more happy! I want to leave on a happy note today so see you next time!... I almost forgot... I changed my main room! Here are the pictures! Which one do you like better? Before or after! I can't decide! Now good bye for realz! See you tomorrow! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment