Chloewood

Chloewood

Thursday, July 22, 2010

YAY my wish came true!


Okay I get up and say "Pete go away" but when I answer the door... IT'S TEDDY! I've been wishing for this day and my wish totally came true! We had so much fun! So first we went to my museum! P.S this is gonna be a long one! :)

We finally made it all the way to the museum! Hm what should we look at first oh I know we should... Do a little dance! LOL
Alright enough dancing let's go see the museum! Lets see the fishes!Then Bugs!

Wow that was fun! My favorite part was looking at the fireflies in the bug section because of the way they light up! That's why I'm the one who donated the Firefly! Okay whats next? Oh let's... hm how about we go fishing?

Alright we caught a whole bunch of fish like sea bass, gold fish , black bass, and crucian carp!We had a lot of fun but if you have a fish "hunt" you have to have a BUG HUNT! yay my favorite! But it didn't last as long... Oh well!

As you all probably know i am obsessed with bug hunting! I just get that enjoyment out of it you know? After all the bug hunting and fishing we were exhausted so what better way to wrap things up like going to GDog, Teddy's hometown! So when we got there we settled down and got dinner at the cafe! It was really good. To bad K.K. Slider wasn't there because then it would have been perfect!

Since the day is almost done we decide to head to Teddy's House but on our way there Teddy realized she had enough money to pay of her house! Thank gosh we were next to the town hall! When Teddy paid up the last penny to get that house upgrade you know we had to do a little dance!

Ok so let's head to Teddy's house... Hey I heard something! Oh look a shooting star! Oh there so pretty! Alright were almost there! Were here!

Oh I love her house! Or I just love harvest furniture... Nope because look at that piano! Well after playing around we finally decided it was time for me to go. Aw I can't wait for tomorrow! Well on our way back... more stars? Oh yes! Just look at the sky.

Aw I guess that's it enough watching the shooting stars. Once again I can't wait for tomorrow! Well Good night every one see you tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. This one was troublesome enjoy it! :) It wouldn't post correctly...

    ReplyDelete