Chloewood

Chloewood

Friday, July 23, 2010

We have TWO new neighbors?

Good morning! Today I guess we have a new neighbor! His name is Alex. Here I know what we should do! Wait I don't have... ANY mail! Weird I normally have mail every day! Oh well... any way why don't we go say hi to him?
Wait one second while I look at my map to see were he lives... Oh the farthest house possible! That's good! Alright oh I know we can look at my baby money tree on our way down there! I know money trees aren't real... but I planted some bells and they sprouted to a tree! See?

It's tiny but... I Chloewood has a real one to! Look!

Ha money trees are real! I will never shake it! It's my favorite tree and if you shake it the money will NEVER grow back! I know sad right? Were here wow... that's a nice house for your first day here... hm. Okay lets see anyone home? the doors unlocked. heh heh.


Wow his house is really nice! He probably met Teddy huh! Oh that's why his house is so cool! Oh wait that means we just missed him he must have just left! Teddy must have been here today! Darn! Well I get to see her at 6:45 today so ha! Anyway I'm not in the mood for a bug hunt today so wait my map says we have ANOTHER new villager? Oh let's go meet... Lucy!

Okay HOPEFULLY we met all the new neighbors so let's go check the bulletin board... Flea markets in 2 days and.... the fountains done? YAY! Lets go see the fountain!

Oh it's awesome! Now what you want to do with the fountain is throw in an axe and Serena might give you a golden axe! Alright lets go buy and axe!

WHAT NO AXE FOR SALE?

No comments:

Post a Comment