Chloewood

Chloewood

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A musical saturday

Alright good morning everyone! Tomorrow is a big day because my schedule is full! I have the flea market to go to and I wanted to go too the city see a show so yeah... I'm gonna clean up my house a little.*Few minutes later* I'm finally done and I found this cool owl clock behind my couch! I think it looks perfect on my fireplace!

Okay lets go check the.... No mail again? There has to be mail tomorrow.. or at least I hope there's mail tomorrow! Anyway let's go check the bulletin board!

So all it says is tomorrow is the flea market and... I just remembered that tomorrow the turnip lady comes! Her names Joan and she comes every Sunday! Darn... Oh well let's see I, hey a dig spot let's see what we find! It's a fossil let's go donate it!

So that little fossil looks like this huh? It's amazing how I found that little fossil under ground and it really looks like this. It's actually quite interesting! Well let's head down to the cafe to see K.K. Slider it is Saturday! I think I will request Forest Life! It's a good song I hear! But will have to wait until 8:00 p.m so see you then! Okay I'm back! So lets listen to Forest Life!


That was a GREAT song! Oh it's gotten real dark out... I guess that's it for today! See you tomorrow.


Click here for part of Forest Life ---> O

No comments:

Post a Comment