Chloewood

Chloewood

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Turnips flea market and more!

Yawn... what day is it again? Oh yeah the busiest day of the week Sunday! Also the start of a new week. Let's head... MAIL! What did we get? Just a HRA letter... Aw I thought it would be something exciting... well not to bad of a score.
First I want to water my flowers like I do every day...
No that that's done we can go to... whoever is home! Let's see who is home! Cousteau is so let's see what he has and I think Rodeo is home to so let's go!

Wow I got some cool stuff! That was really fun, I got a exotic table from Cousteau and a cabin bookcase from Rodeo! So like I said yesterday after we do the flea market we will go see Joan! First we have to find her so... lucky me! I found her already!

Let's see I will buy 20 turnips! So I'll sell them Hopefully tomorrow! Alright any red turnip seeds? No? Why not? Oh well maybe next week... but I really don't want to bug hunt right now so let's go fishing!

So let's see what I catch... a sea bass... another sea bass... okay I'm done boring you with my catching sea bass see you tomorrow bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment