Chloewood

Chloewood

Monday, July 26, 2010

Another great day in Gdog!

Today were in Gdog once again but this time Teddy redid her house so let's see the map! I'm not good at memorizing... Anything well good thing I Have a map =)!There it is! Look how far I am from it! That's always good... sorry it's so late... I just had a lot of fun today! I can't post all of it or I would! Oh look we are here see? It's awesome!


You like? I think it's pretty nice! Well hey I just looked at the map again and look who is here... MAPLE! Shes back maybe her and Lucy swapped places? Oh well... let's see what else we can do!

Oh let's go see the new guy in Gdog his name is... Nathan. Well I guess he probably left his door unlocked to? Yep of course. So whats it look like... EW Roaches and... what are we standing on!

It's gross hopefully he will clean it up soon! :) I will send him a letter with some decant floor attached so next time I come he better have used it! Well It's really late 11:28p.m so I better get going see you tomorrow even though I want to stay! Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment