Chloewood

Chloewood

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big changes! =) Good ones.

Hey, today I'm up later then usual because every day I post in the morning so to day right now it's 8:20P.M.! What did we get in the mail today... nothing of course! That's nice... Oh I didn't notice that look a stone path! I wonder who did that? Maybe Alex? Oh well today I'm gonna go to Able Sisters so lets go!
I wonder what is for sale today? Last time I came here there was nothing good. Hm oh there's something awesome! A kiwi hat! I have the kiwi shirt I must have that!

Oh I like that dazzed shirt over there too! I'm gonna be broke by the end of the day! Just kidding I have like 150,000bells in the bank! Now we can go to Nookingtons! First I wanna go read the bulletin board to see if there's anything about this cool stone pathway!

Yeah I was right Alex did make the stone path! I think I will donate because he is doing really good so far! Now we can go to Nook's that's what call Nookingtons!

Oh this will go perfect with my house! Hey I've never shown you my upstairs have I? Well it's not to greats so here it is!

Hm.. I'll be right back...

Ta da! Cool huh? You tell me! Do you like it? It's the new Chloewood hotel! Maybe you can stay there one day! I keep my gates open almost all the time and there are some rules... #1. No running! I have this rule because my town has no grass and running makes grass go away. I'm growing it back. #2. Stay on pathways unless fishing or bug catching It will also get rid of grass! #3. No chopping trees I like them the way they are! #4. Don't pick flowers or run through them I am making hybrids like orange,blue etc. #5. You have to be awesome to come we don't want unawesomeness to rub off on the town! That is my favorite rule! Let's test one of these beds... pineapple I choose you!

Good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment