Chloewood

Chloewood

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alex day!

Sorry it's s late Alex said he asked me if he could post today but I didn't know he meant at 12:42A.M so here is his entry written by him and everything!

Hey I'm Alex and hopefully this is my entry in Adventures of Chloewood! Today me and Teddy did some pretty neat stuff like get stuck in Nookingtons! We were messing around when all the sudden Teddy was huge and floating! See for yourself and then I did it to so here is all of the pictures I took!

She was scared. Next up... ME! :)

I didn't really... anyway it was to cool! Then after I tried to get down... I got stuck! So I had to say bye to Teddy and head back to Chloewood. Now I need to fish so I can make 5,000bells and pay off my house and my house will be as big as Teddy's house! Hm first catch...

eel! oh yeah eels are worth 2,000bells! I'm gonna pay off my house tomorrow! *several minutes later* My pockets are full and Nookingtons is closed! Okay I'll put some fish in my house I guess.

Alright my pockets are empty so now we can catch bugs...

Wow... This Oak Silk Moth is HUGE! Yawn I'm getting really sleepy... I guess it's time for bed next time my house will be bigger so yeah good night see you some other day (If Lolly lets me please tell her to) Bye! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment