Chloewood

Chloewood

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A LONG day

Good Morning... Sorry about yesterday... I didn't know there was gonna be a storm that made the power go out for the rest of the night. Yawn... anyway, here I'll get dressed in a second let me go up stairs real fast okay? I just want to see if it's raining ya know? Okay it's not so I'll go get dressed... Hey there's my favorite shirt deep blue tee! Hm... what hat should I wear? Oh not a hat how about a blue ribbon? Why not? :) Okay so let's go outside and first I'm going to water my flowers!

All done! Isn't my garden pretty! I love pansies there my favorite flower! Whats your favorite flower? Alright let's see oh yeah yesterday our bug hunt was kinda ruined because of that storm so let's have BUG HUNT II! Yay okay I'll start the timer for 15 minutes and... GO! What shall be the first bug of the day? It's a...

A long locust! Well apparently we are of to a better start then yesterday huh? Well let's see how many bugs we'll catch and hopefully there will be NO STORM! :) Ah ha I caught... A robust cicada... hm alright! wow a... Walker cicada. Hey it's a brown cicada. Tough luck I guess... oh 15 minutes went by fast lets see here!

Oh a new record 26 bugs... Ignore the fish I only caught a few... what to do next... How about we visit my friend walker!

I'll help you walker! Right after I go to the city! Maybe I can get my shoes shined!



WHY ISN'T IT COMING?

No comments:

Post a Comment