Chloewood

Chloewood

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bug hunting... and a storm?

Good Morning... Yawn, I guess I should turn on my lamp huh. Alright time to get ready to BUG HUNT!! I love bug hunting I almost have caught every kind of bug there is to catch! Oh I know what to wear today... My butterfly shirt perfect for the occasion right? Okay let's go! Hey I have mail!

Hm... Oh it's from Maple. It's a good bye letter... Aw I miss Maple now! Well I have bugs to catch so come out come out where ever you are! Hm I don't see ANY bugs. OH I know let's go get a coffee! Then I'll be full of energy! Mm that is some good coffee but it's a tad bit pricey... Oh well not like I need bells anyway what am I going to buy... So let's go catch those bugs! Oh thank gosh I have these triangle shades it's SO sunny! Let's go catch some bugs! Yay let's see how many bugs I can catch in 15 minutes! Oh first bug of the day... It's a Robust Cicada!
Not my best catch but...whatever! Okay so... Gotcha I caught a brown cicada man lot's of cicadas... look a... oh just a walker cicada. Man not a good bug catching day I guess! Hm... Oh a butterfly yay! Hey get back her Mr.Butterfly I just want to catch you! Ha I got you Tiger Butterfly! Well lets see I think I caught enough bugs to reward myself with a trip to the city haven't I? but I guess I still have a few more things to do before I go like... Huh? Who are you?
Pascal huh. Nice name never heard it before... you... make no sense... well I need to water my garden so... BYE! Oh that guy was freaking me... Did he just jump in the river? I must be seeing things... Okay this is my flower garden!

There all done! Let's go to the city! My favorite thing to do in the city is go to the marque! I really like Frillards shows! Dr. Shrunk is... how do I put this... B-A-D I really don't like his cause he is all like... I think I'm done talking about him... so let's see. O.O Dr.Shrunk... Please no... I guess I should at least try to enjoy this...

Thank gosh! Hey it's raining here... Weird at least I brought my favorite umbrella the paper parasol! Hm... hopefully it doesn't rain in Chloewood... oh well a little rain never hurt anyone I think... Hopefully at least. Hm, Crazy Redd is closed! I was gonna buy a painting oh well I guess it's time to head home!Ah home at last. I think it's time for lunch....

Mm I love Alfredo It's my favorite food! Yum alright I'm done making you hungry so let's go talk to some neighbors! Hey Truffles WHAT? You lost your key? Wow that would suck.. Alright I'll help you I guess.

Alright more then likely it will be in the river because all the villagers always lose there keys and then when I go fishing I always find them so let's go fishing! Oh lucky me the first thing I reeled in was the missing key! Easy as... AH

IT'S STORMING! AH Lightning AH Thunder! I'm going home right now! I'm scared! Ah few were almost... THERE!

Wow that was very... Sudden and scary! Well I guess that's the end of the bug hunt! I wonder if is like one of those really big storm that cause tornado and uh stuff like that! Maybe I should go see the weather channel...


THE POWER WENT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment