Chloewood

Chloewood

Monday, July 19, 2010

A walk around town!

I guess now is a great time to take a night walk! So let's... Oh hey Pete what do you want?
A letter from Nintendo... O.O A banana split hat??? Really... Oh well, okay! So how about we go see what the villagers are up to today? First let's go see Maple...
Why are you leaving town Maple?!? Well I guess now I don't want to see any more people because I don't want to start freaking out and telling every one Maples moving now do I? Hm I know let's go see my favorite painting in the museum donated by me of course!
Isn't it amazing? :) I like the most but I really don't know why! So I would go get my favorite coffee the pigeon blend but it's a tad late for that don't you think? So how about a quick run down to the beach?Hm it's kinda a long walk... oh well I can talk on my way down there! So I really wish I could hang out with an ACTUAL human sometime... maybe tomorrow I'll see some my friend Teddy! Highly unlikely though! Hey were here the beach! Oh look what I have in my pockets... A dandelion puff!
*wishes* ( I wish that tomorrow I can hang out with my friends and go to the city and see a show by Frillard !) Yawn... Im getting tired! I guess it's time to head home and get into my cozy PJs.



There so soft! yawns I guess I should head to bed? Nah maybe I can watch T.V before bed Or not theirs nothing on! Boo hoo. I guess I'm going strait to bed tonight! Good night everyone. See you tomorrow...

2 comments: