Chloewood

Chloewood

Friday, August 6, 2010

Really? Did that just happen?

Today started out rather normal. Nothing special nothing different. Just the usual, fishing, bug catching, shopping at to Mable's. Then I decided to go on a hunt for a Tarantula. I put my trusty bug catching net in my hand and under the light of the moon, I was off.
First I found a Scorpian....it surprised me...and...then I got stung...and passed out. I woke up in front of my house..wow that was an experience. Next I decided to keep looking and there it was the biggest bestest Tarantula EVER...I froze an that little thing bit me...eek. After some time I decided to go back on the hunt...and I found the Tarantula of a lifetime....and this is what happened...

I eventually woke up at home safe and sound. It was quite the day...

Signing off for now...
Take care kids,
Mckenna

No comments:

Post a Comment